About the park
We are developing our flagship 110.7-acre Grade A Logistics park in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra – the hub of Mumbai’s warehousing market. Our contiguous & confined premise has clear & marketable title with all necessary approvals underway.
Bapgaon & Lonad, Taluka - Bhiwandi, District – Thane
Total land Area
Total Leasable Area
PMC pre-construction: CBRE
Engineering Consultants: Tata Consulting Engineers
Master planning & Architecture: Venkataramanan Associates
Logistics Consultant: Miebach Consultants
About Bhiwandi, Thane
Bhiwandi is a prime Warehouse micro market in the country, strategically located in the Mumbai Metropolitan region. It is a primarily consumption driven warehousing hub serviced by the Old Agra Road and the National Highway 3 (Mumbai - Nashik Highway).
The site is situated in close proximity to Kalyan- off NH3/ Mumbai- Nashik highway; in the Warehousing micro-market between Mankoli & Padgha.
It is strategically located suited for occupiers who intend to serve the 26MM consumption base being well connected to Thane & Mumbai via NH3 and Navi Mumbai via NH4 and Thane Belapur road.
Off NH-3 and Kalyan Sape Road
6.5 Kms from Kalyan Junction & 13 kms from Bhiwandi railway Junction
61 kms from JNPT (Nhava Sheva Port)
43 kms from Mumbai International & Domestic Airport
110 acre parcel of land- Contiguous with Clear Legal Title
Modular and flexible Warehouse design
XL/L/M/S Warehouse Sizes catering to diverse customer needs
Possibility independent campuses within the Park
Master plan layout & specification
- Park Level Features
- Building level Features
- Sustainability Features
Water Supply and Sewage Network
- Centralized Water supply and Fire Fighting tank with pump room as per NBC norms.
- Tapping points for Hydrant and sprinkler system.
- Central STP to treat and re-use sewage water.
- Park level Rain water Harvesting.
- Park-Level sub-station and HT electrical supply to individual warehouse Transformer.
- 100% power back-up for park level common services.
- Street lighting and common area lighting.
Road Network and Green Area
- 15m wide/4 lane road network.
- Ample Truck, car and Two-wheeler parking.
- Pedestrian walkway and paved areas.
- Green belt with plantations.
Security and Surveillance
- Park Level Compound wall.
- 24/7 CCTV surveillance.
- Security Kiosk strategically located throughout the park.
- Gated Entry with Boom Barrier for secured entry and exit.
- Pre-engineered building with latest IS/NBC & ASTM design codes.
- Building height 10.5M clear below rafter.
- Building lateral and longitudinal span is 17m and 22m respectively.
- Aspect ratio of building as per Industry standards.
- Civil walls upto 3.5M with Galvalume precoated sheets for wall cladding.
- Building Plinth height at 1.2m from Road level.
- Industrial FM2 floor with 5 Ton UDL, thickness as per design.
- Entire building with sprinklers as per the latest fire norms.
- 5% mezzanine area marked as office space.
- 4.5m canopy along the length of the building over the docking area.
- Internal Docking with a dock every 10,000 sq.ft.
- 2.5m(W) X 3.0m(H) Rolling shutter at each docking and one 4.0m(W) X 5.0m(H) Rolling shutter for ease of loading/unloading.
Roof and Ventilation
- Standing Seam roofing system with slope of 1:20.
- 4% - 5% roof area to provide skylights.
- Ridge monitor and Z-type Ventilator system designed for 5-6 air changes per hour.
Water Conservation Strategy
- Using landscape strategies to minimise water consumption.
- Zero Discharge Facility.
- Rain Water Harvesting System.
Energy & Waste Strategies
- Space planning for waste disposal areas in various locations.
- Creating an Energy efficient park by minimising demand and maximising supply using alternative sources.
Enquire with us
For Land Enquiries
Thank you for your interest and faith in sharing land details with us.
To make the process easier for you and aid our team evaluate your proposal better, we have developed a simple form.
This will also help us secure your deal in a timely manner and allow us to respond to you with more focused queries.
The form can be submitted by brokers, consultants and landowners.