About the park
Our flagship 110-acre Grade A logistics park with a leasable area of 3.2 MN SFT, is located in Bhiwandi, Maharashtra- a key warehousing market in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR), India’s largest consumption centre. The project entails an estimated investment of INR 900 CR (USD 120 MN) and is slated to be one of India’s first logistics parks to be developed by a global conglomerate- USD 2.7 BN Welspun Group; providing customers with the ease of operating, expandability and similar one-stakeholder advantages.Know More
Bapgaon & Lonad, Taluka - Bhiwandi, District-Thane
Total land Area
Total Leasable Area
3.2 MN SQFT
PMC pre-construction: CBRE
Engineering consultants: Tata Consulting Engineers
Master planning & architecture: Venkataramanan Associates
Logistics advisors: Miebach Consultants
ABOUT BHIWANDI, THANE, MAHARASHTRA
Bhiwandi is a warehousing haven, strategically located close to Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR)- India’s economic capital and largest consumption centre which boasts of a population of approx. 26 million that also has the highest per capita income in the country. It is primarily a consumption-driven warehousing hub serviced by the Old Agra Road and National Highway 3 (NH3).
Our project is situated in key warehousing micro-market, between Mankoli & Padgha. It enjoys excellent connectivity to Thane & Mumbai via Mumbai-Nashik National Highway (NH3), and, Navi Mumbai via NH4 as well as the Thane-Belapur road. Furthermore, the park is well connected prime access points such as JNPT (Nhava Sheva) Port, Mumbai’s International and Domestic Airport and is also in close vicinity of other major production hubs like Thane and Kalyan (off NH3).
Off NH-3 and Kalyan Sape Road
6.5 km from Kalyan Junction & 13 km from Bhiwandi Railway Station
43 km from Mumbai International & Domestic Airport
61 km from JNPT (Nhava-Sheva Port)
A 110-acre parcel of land, contiguous with clear legal titles.
Modular and flexible warehouse design.
XL/L/M/S warehouse sizes catering to diverse customer needs.
Possibility of independent campuses within the larger facility.
Master plan layout & specification
- Park Level Features
- Building level Features
- Sustainability Features
- COVID-19 Ready Features
Water Supply and Sewage Network
- Centralized water supply and firefighting tank with pump room as per NBC norms.
- Tapping points for hydrant and sprinkler system.
- Central STP to treat and re-use sewage water.
- Park level rainwater harvesting.
- Park-level substation and HT electrical supply to individual warehouse transformer.
- 100% power back-up for park level common services.
- Street lighting and common area lighting.
Road Network and Green Area
- 15m wide/4 lane road network.
- Ample heavy vehicle, four-wheeler, and, two-wheeler parking.
- Pedestrian walkway and paved areas.
- Green belt with plantations.
Security and Surveillance
- Park level compound wall.
- 24/7 CCTV surveillance.
- Security kiosk strategically located throughout the park
- Gated entry with boom barrier for secured entry and exit.
- Pre-engineered building with latest IS/NBC and ASTM design codes
- Building height, 10.5M clear below rafter.
- Building lateral and longitudinal span of 17m and 22m respectively.
- Block aspect ratio as per industry standards.
- Civil walls upto 3.5m with pre-coated Galvalume sheets for wall cladding.
- Building plinth height at 1.2m from the road level.
- Industrial FM2 floor with 5 Ton UDL, thickness as per design.
- Building fitted with water sprinklers, as per the latest fire norms.
- 5% mezzanine area marked as office space.
- 4.5m canopy along the length of the building, over the docking area.
- In-campus docking facility, with a dock every 10,000 sq.ft.
- 2.5m (W) X 3.0m (H) rolling shutter at each docking and one 4.0m (W) X 5.0m (H) rolling shutter for ease of loading/unloading.
Roof and Ventilation
- Standing Seam roofing system with a slope of 1:20.
- 4% - 5% roof area to provide skylights.
- Ridge monitor and Z-type ventilator system, designed for 5-6 air filtrations per hour.
Water Conservation Strategy
- Using landscape strategies to minimise water consumption.
- Zero discharge facility.
- Rainwater harvesting system.
Energy & Waste Strategies
- Space planning for waste disposal at various locations.
- Creating an energy efficient park by minimising demand and maximising supply using alternative power sources.
- Practice social distancing even after the lockdown is relaxed/lifted.
- Contactless verification for entry/exit of people and vehicles.
- Mandatory health declaration on an app.
- Ultraviolet disinfection, and, other automated safety and hygiene checks.
Enquire with us
For Land Enquiries
Thank you for your interest and faith in sharing land details with us.
To make the process easier for you and aid our team evaluate your proposal better, we have developed a simple form.
This will also help us secure your deal in a timely manner and allow us to respond to you with more focused queries.
The form can be submitted by brokers, consultants and landowners.